Interview by Patrick Henningsen of 21st Century Wire

December 20, 2020 (Brian Berletic - LD) - It was my pleasure to appear on 21st Century Wire's first Live show (they have many recorded interviews and shows here). 


We discuss my background as "Tony Cartalucci," US soft power around the globe, US-backed "color revolutions" past and present including here in Thailand where I am based, as well as where the US is going from here in its great power game with nations like China and Iran. 

21st Century Wire has helped share my articles for many years when I wrote anonymously under the pen name Tony Cartalucci - and hopefully this is the first of many interviews and video collaborations I will be doing with them in the future now that I'm out in the open. Like and share the video if you thought it was useful and think about subscribing to 21st Century Wire to catch new videos when they are published.