Land Destroyer Now Does Daily News Videos

December 13, 2020 (Brian Berletic aka Tony Cartalucci - LD) - For years I have written articles for Land Destroyer regarding geopolitics, US military intervention, and the use of so-called "soft power." I now have a YouTube channel and a BitChute channel where I do videos as well as articles. 


I am now also doing daily news videos covering recent headlines and stories. The videos are made available to Patreon supporters first (VIP Patrons and above) but are posted publicly later in the week for everyone. 

If you are interested in supporting my work, please consider becoming a Patreon support via the link here. Not only are you helping support my work monthly, making bigger and better projects possible, you also get to provide input, as well as extra content and benefits in return. 

To everyone who has helped support my work - either on Patreon - or in any other way - including simply sharing my work with others, thank you very much.